Friday, February 5, 2010

FRIDAY
"Murph"
1 mile run
100 pull-ups
200 push-ups
300 squats
1 mile run
(47:27)

Nutrition
2,703 calories. 195 grams of fat, 78 grams of carbs and 147 grams of protein. I feel like the new focus on nutrition is working some magic. Today's workout was tough, and typically it would have ruined me for hours, but within 15 minutes or so, I felt ready to go again. I don't feel stronger or faster really, it's just that my recovery seems supercharged. I feel physically better today than I have in a long, long time.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you getting all that fat? Are you chewing on bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon, eggs, meat, coconut milk, butter and nuts. Still dialing it in. I want to bring the protein and fat down just a bit, but I feel damn good.

    ReplyDelete