Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TUESDAY
3 sets of 2
Power snatch + overhead squat
(95#,105#,115#,115#)

3 sets of 5
Overhead squat
(165#, 165#, 165#)

3 rounds for time
15 KB swings @70#
15 kipping pull-ups
(5:14)

I've realized that training early in the morning always sets me up for a good day. It puts my mind in focus and puts me in a good mood. I think a switch to early morning training would improve my quality of life because of the benefits just mentioned. However, I have avoided the early training sessions for two reasons. I don't like to get up early and I don't perform as well early in the morning. So essentially I have been avoiding enhancing my quality of life due to laziness and ego. I don't want to get up early and I don't want to look weak or slow. Silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment