Saturday, January 2, 2010

FRIDAY
Death by 10 meters
Set up two cones 10 meters apart. With a continuously running clock run 10 meters the first minute, 20 meters the second, 30 meters the third and so on until you cannot complete the given minute's required meters.
(14 minutes completed)
I was slower than I was tired. I just couldn't turn it over fast enough.

SATURDAY
4 sets of 5 back squats
135#, 185#, 205#, 225#

Then
Row
15 rounds
30 seconds work/ 30 seconds rest
(125 calories)

Then
500 squats for time
(28:56)

The back squats were a feeling out process for my back. They were painless and pretty easy.
The row was Tara's idea and a terrible one at that. It hurt real bad. Thankfully after about 200 squats I could no longer feel my legs, so the 500 were relatively painless. A good day indeed.

3 comments:

  1. 500 squats!?! Air squats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, but they felt like molasses. Next time it will be 1,000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at those squat workouts and think "huh, I should try that." Which then makes me also think there must be something plain old not right with me. Let me know if you want company for the 1000 squat workout.

    ReplyDelete