Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sabado Gigante

Press
2 sets of 5 @65#
3 sets of 5 @
120#/ 125#/ 130#PR
1 set of 8 @95#

I've been eating like a bear and sleeping like one too. I'm up to 193 pounds and I'm still in the same size pants. Sweet. Maybe I'll shoot for 200 pounds just to say I've been there. It could be interesting, or it could be an excuse for gluttony. I've got three more weeks on this program. I've decided to spend six week chunks trying different training programs. Which one will be next? Catalyst, Mountain Athlete, Gym Jones? If I'm going to learn I have to be able to break outside of the Crossfit box. I can't think of a better foundation than Crossfit, but there's so much more.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!! Don't do the Mountain Athlete block until after September 12. Then, I'll gladly do it with you, and it'll be ON.

    ReplyDelete