Friday, May 8, 2009

WOD
2000 meter row Tabata style.
20 seconds work/10 seconds rest.
(8:39)
Then:
Handstand work

It's been a solid, productive week, and I am excited for non-gym time. I will probably head to the mountains (the ones without snow) with Tara this weekend and do some running. I am registered for the Sapper Joe 50K, but I have been giving some thought to not doing it. I'm just not feeling it, and I have some major tightness and minor pain behind my left knee that just won't go away. I'm really excited for the Wasatch Steeplechase and the Wasatch Speedgoat, but for some reason I have been just dreading this one. Some time in the sun and mountain air will help me decide for sure. I am really looking forward to the summer and time in the mountains and desert. I'm in kind of a rut right now and need some adventure to shake things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment