Sunday, April 5, 2009

Back up the hill.

I worked out with Grant today, and as always he managed to destroy me. His creation?
5 rounds untimed of:
6 dead lifts @225#
12 box jumps @24"
400m run.
Went out hard, faded in the third round and puked. Called it quits and watched Grant crush the remainder. I'm not too disappointed though. I managed to sweat and puke out part of this weeks worth of complete inattention to diet and healthy lifestyle. Glad to be back at it. I am recommitting myself to intensity.
I did happen to set a front squat PR this week. Just screwing around and helping Matt, I did 205# for 3 reps. My former 1 rep max was 185#. I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you ran 54 miles last Saturday. What I have done the last TWO WEEKS doesn't hold a candle to that.

    You're back in the saddle. Just gotta start with a trot...

    ReplyDelete