Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Staying focused

Things are going well and I feel like I'm in the groove with training. I'm in the middle of a job change which is throwing me off, so I need to keep my eyes on the goals ahead. All of them. I love training people because the hard work they put in at the gym goes so much further than the physical. I'm learning so much from the awesome group of people I work with and I hope they feel the same. Stronger bodies = stronger minds and vice versa.

Warm up with 3 rounds of:
10 overhead squats
10 push-ups
10 box jumps @30"

Then, with a continuously running clock, do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second and so on until you can't make the number.
(11 full rounds and part of 12)

2 minute handstand hold.
(1 minute 55 seconds for the first hold, then 5 seconds)

200 meter farmer carry with 70# kettlebell in each hand.
(Set the KBs down twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment