Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Closer

Noon-Left from the house and did a 4 mile trail run (36:36).I'm feeling strong and ready for Moab. Training is the hard part, and the race is the fun part. I know I will be pushing my mind and body into unknown territory, and that for me is the reward. I plan on leaving it all out there on the trail. I've been pushing hard everyday, and of course things haven't been perfect. Now the question is, "What are my limits?". Not the limits the little I has built for protection, but real limits. Letting go of control (imagined or real) is a fear that I will need to face.

"When you do something, you should burn yourself completely, like a good bonfire, leaving no trace of yourself." -Shunryu Suzuki

5pm-One Curtis P @95#, every 30 seconds for 10 minutes. Curtis P is a sweet barbell complex from Mountain Athlete. One rep of the Curtis P is, one clean, one lunge right, one lunge left and one push press. I just wanted to try it out and take it easy. 100 for time is my next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment