Monday, February 23, 2009

Early bird special

I actually dragged myself out of bed at 5:30 a.m and went to the gym. Working out with the 6 a.m crew was awesome and they really pushed it.
Warm up: 20 air squats/20 jump rope singles/20 single leg jump rope singles (each leg)/25 sit-ups/10 strict pull-ups/x 2
Then.
For time:
50 meter sprint
50 meter side skip
50 dead lifts @135#
50 butterfly sit-ups
50 medicine ball cleans @20#
50 grasshoppers
50 push-ups
50 double unders
50 meter sprint
50 meter side skip
(18:14)

Rested and refueled for about an hour.
Then: 2 hour 29 minute trail run. Elevation profile and route, click here. Feeling good or feeling bad during training is as unpredictable as the weather, but when I'm feeling strong I definitely enjoy every minute of it. Yesterday I felt incredibly sluggish and today I felt like I was flying. There's room for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment