Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's time to catch up. The day after my last post I took an embarrassing and painful fall while doing (attempting) box jumps. I took a hard fall on hard ground to my lower back. I think I injured my SI joint and I definitely sprained my wrist. Without health insurance my diagnosis is just a guess, but I think a good one. I was pretty immobile and in not a small amount of pain for over a week. I did my first workout in about two weeks yesterday. What a relief. Two weeks of inactivity coupled with a typical holiday diet made it extra painful. So it's time to get refocused and set some goals. I have one main goal this new year. Here it is.
LESS TALK, MORE ROCK.
I just ordered some new running shoes and I'm ready to start hitting the trails.

Monday
10 rounds for time
5 pull-ups
10 overhead squats @45#
(16:36)
Way harder than it should have been. Back felt pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment