Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just the facts

Ran to the gym. I think it's 2.35 miles.
Deadlift
3 sets of 3
295#/305#
Stopped at two sets, because 305# is a PR, and the program says stop at PRs.
1 set of 15 @185#
Took the train home.

Tara and I had our first Chi Running session with Murray today and it was awesome! He took video of us running (to be critiqued later) and we learned a lot about posture and body positioning. Murray makes running look effortless, and that's is what I want. It's going to be hard work but I think it will pay off big.
I also learned that I will indeed be able to attend the basic barbell certification with Mark Rippetoe. Time to sharpen my lifting and teaching skills! Rippetoe has over 30 years of lifting experience and has a big personality , so it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment