Saturday, April 25, 2009

Watch your back Upper Level Gumby.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Or you can single out the one you may or may not have placed those lemons in your lungs and head, and plan on some worthy punishment. Upper Level Gumby, I am calling you out. I could blame my current shitty head cold on a shitty diet or other factors under my control, but I will blame you. I was sweating profusely just walking around the gym yesterday. Profusely, Gumby! I'll be greasing your pull-up bar, taking the collars off your barbells, adding ridiculous weight to all of your lifts and peeing on your work clothes while you work out. I'm sorry but it must be done. Nothing personal, but it's the only way I can heal.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, whoa, easy there. I did a few pullups, some squats, and then I disappeared for four days. How can it be me? I think The Scientist is to blame -- he's been looking a little pale, wet eyes, sniffles -- he's the vector for your disease.

    Oh, and peeing on my clothes? That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete