Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moab Red Hot 50k

The Red Hot 50k is complete. We finished the course together, and though we missed the official cut-off time, it was a great way to celebrate our anniversary. The course was brutal and beautiful. Some of the climbs seemed like a cruel joke. We took it as a fun run but were still totally wasted at the end. I was blown away by the performances of two of my Crossfit teammates. Murray Resinski and Rick Angell both turned in times to envy, nice work you two. Time to eat and rest and get back on the pain train, because 24 hours of Moab is fast approaching. Yesterday wasn't an all out effort, but wasn't by any means easy. I think though, that my training is going well, because I feel ready to go again. Tuesday marks my return to real training. Oh yeah, I missed my burpees and pull-ups yesterday so I have that to get started with. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment